I've been creating affiliate websites since 2010, and have been relying on income from my online businesses full time since 2012. I've spent over $20,000 purchasing and reviewing different products in the MMO (make money online) space, and have personally written hundreds of thousands of words on the topic.
Here are my favorite courses for learning how to make money online. They are all a little bit different, so I've also created a quick look at who would benefit most from each.
What Does Each Course Do Best?
- Wealthy Affiliate – Thriving community of newbies and experts building affiliate websites for long term, reliable income
- Authority SEO – Build an authority website using on-page and off-page SEO techniques, with excellent link building strategies
- The Authority Site System – Pick the perfect niche and grow it to earn six figures per month with content creation and link building
- Savage Affiliates – Video focused affiliate marketing course
What Type of Course Are You Looking For?
- Complete Newbie – Wealthy Affiliate
- Intermediate Affiliate – Wealthy Affiliate, Authority SEO, Authority Site System
- Expert Affiliate – Authority Site System, Authority SEO
- Analytical Personality – Authority Site System, Authority SEO
- Artistic Personality – Wealthy Affiliate, Authority SEO
- Tight Budget – Wealthy Affiliate, Savage Affiliates
- Money To Spend – Wealthy Affiliate, Authority SEO, Authority Site System
- Need Extra Help – Wealthy Affiliate, Authority Site System
- Independent Learner – Authority SEO, Authority Site System
I've consistently ranked Wealthy Affiliate as my #1 recommended product for 9 years. They are where I learned to build my first WordPress website, and they dragged my newbie ass all the way from $0 to six figures in less than two years.
What they teach works, and will show you how to build a long term, reliable income stream from affiliate websites.
They aren't for everyone though! See how Wealthy Affiliate compares to my other popular products.