It's a nice dream isn't it? Paying a small sum of money to have some ready made niche websites created for you, ranked in the search engines for you, and then handed over to you. There are a lot of products out there that offer these services, or at least some aspect of them.
Are they worth the investment? Can they actually make you money? Or are they just another shiny object from the latest get rich quick guru?
A lot of them…yep, pure scams and lies. No doubt about it. They mask themselves with different tricks, offer different promises and different explanations, but it all boils down to the same thing.
They take your money, and offer you a website with no substance. Either it uses duplicate content which won't show up in search engines, or it uses poor quality “scraped” content that isn't going to appeal to anybody, and certainly not make you money.
If we are talking about someone like Empower Network, it's actually a lot worse.
But Are They All Bogus?
Here's what you could expect from a “legit” ready-made niche website:
- The website created for you. Possibly with some content, but probably not (It's not easy to mass produce quality content).
- A clear path and explanation on how to use it. (It's amazing how many sites don't give this information)
- Quality and professional looking sites.
- Hand-picked niches and attention to detail.
- Focus on building a real niche website rather than focusing on rankings and exact match keywords.
Basically, it's perfectly fine to have somebody build a site for you, or buy one from their collection, but don't expect them to have it do the work for you automatically. Once the foundations are laid down (the site is built), it's up to you to grow the site and grow your business.
Need an example of quality ready made niche websites?
It's hard to track down a perfect example because these types of websites are bought and sold, so links go dark real quick. Actually, an out of the box website is usually nothing that special. A good one will have a premium theme, maybe some premium plugins, and if you get one with a pre-chosen niche, there may be some pictures or original content included.
However, the bulk of building a business still lies ahead of you.
If you're after some “amazing” system that builds sites, curates content, and earns money for you on autopilot, then let me tell you that you're just going to keep throwing away your money.
Chances are, you'll get stuck with a clone site with duplicate content that has no chance of ranking, and may damage the future chance of ranking for this particular domain. The $100 or whatever you save by buying a cheapie version instead of a legitimate site from a legitimate place is not worth the hassle.
Why Bother With Ready Made Websites?
Actually, there are quite a few advantages to them:
- Niche is chosen, researched, and verified for you.
- Hours of set up work is done for you.
- High quality, good-looking sites.
- Instructions that beginners can follow.
If you're a beginner, or someone struggling a little bit with Internet Marketing, then buying a pre-made site could be just what you need to get that boost, the head start to push you off in the right direction.
I know many newcomers who have the enthusiasm and willingness to put in the hard work, but if you are going charging off in the wrong direction, it doesn't matter how hard you work.
Note from Nathaniell: Check out my review of HumanProof Designs here on One More Cup of Coffee!
Dom Wells has been working online since Mid 2012 and has enjoyed a variety of successes. He now creates websites for others to get started with, and provides training and clear maps for them to follow. Learn more at Human Proof Designs
Latest posts by Nathaniell (see all)
- Weebly's Website Building Affiliate Program Review - August 15, 2018
- Amazon Affiliate Program Review: Are They “Old News”, Or Still Rockin' It? - August 14, 2018
- Fossil's Authentic Watch Affiliate Program Review - August 14, 2018