Product Name: Instant Traffic Commissions Review
Product Owner: Zack Carter + Jack Clayton
Advertised Price: $34
Upsells: $197, $47, $27 + More, then $13 per month
Downsells: $24, $34, $1 LOL
(Total 10+ marketing videos)
What Is It?
A super ‘secret' strategy to get traffic to your website.
My eyes are bleeding from watching so many sales videos.
Before You Buy:
If you are still alive after watching over 1 hour of sales videos, inside the site there is very little content. It's basically a 3 step process. Create a website with their software. The people that want to visit your website must get 5 other people to visit the website for the first person to gain access.
If those people want to get access to the material, they must get 5 more people. In this sense it's ‘viral' because traffic is increased exponentially. Please don't take that statement as an endorsement for this product. It is not worth your money.
What I Liked:
The idea was pretty clever. Make people get friends to your website to grow traffic. Apparently it's not a new idea, but it's the first time I've heard of it.
What I Didn't Like:
There are so many things not like about this product. I will provide a list so you can read them more easily.
About Instant Traffic Commissions Brand
- Too many sales videos (more than 10), plus a maze of upsells and downsells
- Does not teach you how to make a website
- Has a bad reputation for low-quality support (see image below)
- Promotes ‘thin' or useless websites designed to capture email addresses
About The Product
- Friends of friends is not ‘laser targeted traffic', this is a lie. He keeps talking about how great the traffic is, but If you are my friend and I tell you to go to a website because I need a click, are you going to buy something from me? No. That is a waste of traffic.
- Loads of traffic does not convert to sales. Good content converts to sales. This product could get you more traffic, but it will probably not get you any more sales.
- This is not a way to create a business. It's just a tiny part of an overall campaign, and the videos do not explain which part it fits in.
Who Is This Product For:
This is not a product for newbies AT ALL. Advanced marketers might be able to snag a few more leads, but I highly discourage you from using ‘tricks‘ to get people to your website. It won't end pretty.
This product was obviously not designed for someone that wants to start a business than can bring them income for years into the future. And it wasn't designed for newbies. In fact, I think some of the marketing tactics they use and teach you to use are downright disgusting.
I create websites based on my personal interests. They provide helpful information for REAL people that are searching for products in Google. I don't use any tricks or secrets to make money on the internet, and there's nothing ‘advanced' about what I do. If you would like to learn they style of marketing that I, you can learn for free with my 5 day email course or you can read about the education center where I learned these skills.
Most products like this last just a few short months then disappear. That's the nature of hype in the business of making money online.
The only system I've seen last more than a decade is the same place where I learned how to start an online business. They've been around teaching newbies to make money online since 2006. You can join for free and start your first website in the next couple minutes