Product Name: Instant Traffic Commissions Review
Product Owner: Zack Carter + Jack Clayton
Advertised Price: $34
Upsells: $197, $47, $27 + More, then $13 per month
Downsells: $24, $34, $1 LOL
(Total 10+ marketing videos)
What Is It?
A super ‘secret' strategy to get traffic to your website.
My eyes are bleeding from watching so many sales videos.
Before You Buy:
If you are still alive after watching over 1 hour of sales videos, inside the site there is very little content. It's basically a 3 step process. Create a website with their software. The people that want to visit your website must get 5 other people to visit the website for the first person to gain access.
If those people want to get access to the material, they must get 5 more people. In this sense it's ‘viral' because traffic is increased exponentially. Please don't take that statement as an endorsement for this product. It is not worth your money.
What I Liked:
The idea was pretty clever. Make people get friends to your website to grow traffic. Apparently it's not a new idea, but it's the first time I've heard of it.
What I Didn't Like:
There are so many things not like about this product. I will provide a list so you can read them more easily.
About Instant Traffic Commissions Brand
- Too many sales videos (more than 10), plus a maze of upsells and downsells
- Does not teach you how to make a website
- Has a bad reputation for low-quality support (see image below)
- Promotes ‘thin' or useless websites designed to capture email addresses
About The Product
- Friends of friends is not ‘laser targeted traffic', this is a lie. He keeps talking about how great the traffic is, but If you are my friend and I tell you to go to a website because I need a click, are you going to buy something from me? No. That is a waste of traffic.
- Loads of traffic does not convert to sales. Good content converts to sales. This product could get you more traffic, but it will probably not get you any more sales.
- This is not a way to create a business. It's just a tiny part of an overall campaign, and the videos do not explain which part it fits in.
Who Is This Product For:
This is not a product for newbies AT ALL. Advanced marketers might be able to snag a few more leads, but I highly discourage you from using ‘tricks‘ to get people to your website. It won't end pretty.
This product was obviously not designed for someone that wants to start a business than can bring them income for years into the future. And it wasn't designed for newbies. In fact, I think some of the marketing tactics they use and teach you to use are downright disgusting.
I create websites based on my personal interests. They provide helpful information for REAL people that are searching for products in Google. I don't use any tricks or secrets to make money on the internet, and there's nothing ‘advanced' about what I do. If you would like to learn they style of marketing that I, you can learn for free with my 5 day email course or you can read about the education center where I learned these skills.