Product Name: Google Sniper 2.0
Product Owner: George Brown
Advertised Price: $47 ($1) + 67/month
Upsells: Predator (see below)
UPDATE: Sniper 3.0 has launched. Read the full review here
What Is It?
Find products on Clickbank to promote and find low competition keywords to target.
Much of what you will be doing with this product will be promoting low-quality products and many of the techniques outlined in the instructions are outdated and can damage your sites reputation online.
Before You Buy:
Google Sniper is heavily promoted and has been for many years. I remember hearing about it several years ago when I first got started. Apparently it has been updated, but it still seems a bit out of date to me (circa 2011).
There's a PDF guide and a set of 8 main videos in the members area. There are also some supplementary training, but it didn't seem very different from the original training. In typical ‘member site' fashion, there's an upsell to an “even better” product which is George Brown's next product called Predator (full review) which was a huge flop, and possibly even illegal.
The quality of videos is about a B-. The PDF was quite large but basically covered the same info. I'll give it a solid B.
What I Liked:
For a $1 trial (7 days) you can basically download the guide and say you don't want to be rebilled for the full $67. In fact, I can't figure out what the rebilling is about. It's a set of videos and a training guide, all of which need to be updated. Anyway, the product is worth $1, which you can get by trying to close a window while watching the intro video.
The question is, do you want to spend time on this ‘formula'?
The idea behind Google Sniper is legit. Find products to promote, find keywords to match your products and an audience, and bam! You're making money online. I just don't like Clickbank or Brown's methodology.
What I Didn't Like:
There's a lot to no like about this product. First he hypes you up with how much money he makes and how super-secret this project is. Then, he doesn't mention that you are REBILLED $67 per month for using the product. Also, there are two version of Sniper 2.0 that look different, but it's unclear how, or why you would prefer one over the other. This is sloppy marketing from a person trying to teach you marketing.
The website was extremely hard to navigate and figure out what was going on. There were a few broken images, and I found the training hard to follow (the videos were OK, but the general design and delivery were very amateur.
Worst of all, much of what he taught will certainly NOT lead you to making lots of money. Here are his main mistakes:
1) Using Clickbank. Clickbank is notorious for scammy products with a high refund rate. Google Sniper 2.0 is a Clickbank product. That should tell you something. Many of these are similar in nature, and the “Lose Weight”, “Make Money Online”, “Six Pack Abs”, and “Get Your Ex Back” products are basically what you'll be promoting.
2) He uses Google keyword tool. This was discontinued a few days ago. Also, their numbers are shockingly inaccurate and competition levels are very vague. This is one of the worst keyword tools you can use.
3) His strategy for getting you to rank fast and with ‘authority' is to ping a site and social bookmark it. Puuuleeeeeze! Not only will this not give you any rank or authority, overdoing this can damage your sites reputation in Google's eyes, making you look like a spammer.
Who Is This Product For:
If you have $1 to spend, are familiar with Clickbank, and how to build a squeeze page, drive traffic to it, and follow up with email marketing, you might be able to scrape a few techniques from Google Sniper.
Get Google Sniper 2.0 Here
Over the years my #1 rated training remains the same. It's the same training I used to get started in online business and it's the training I always recommend for newbies. I wouldn't have made it through the challenging times without the support of such an awesome place, and I'm active, contributing member today.
Latest posts by Nathaniell (see all)
- The 74 Best Gig Economy Jobs To Boost Income, Fill Gaps, Or Jumpstart Your Business - September 20, 2018
- Hotels.com Affiliate Program Review - September 19, 2018
- How Much Money Can You Earn From Twitch? - September 19, 2018