I received a cold call today from Buckeye Impact Group that claims they were contacting me on behalf of Amazon.com. This is completely untrue. Unfortunately I'm on vacation and don't have time to write up a whole report on them, let alone to listen to whatever they have to spin. It's the same story I've heard before in other phone conversations with similar companies.
Amazon phone call scams are common, although each company is called something different. They heavily imply that they are working FOR amazon, when really they are just selling you a website. Promoting products from Amazon is actually free. They usually sell very low-quality websites, zero training, and although they offer support packages, there are many reports of folks getting dead phone numbers after paying $10,000's for training and traffic upgrades.
Point being, this is a huge scam. You can also read more comments about Buckeye Impact Group here. One user said
Do not give them any money!! I paid for a website and marketing; never received either!!
If you want to read up more details on this scam check out these other posts.
- (most appropriate article) Affilaite Masters LLC
- (similar) Web Knowledge LLC
- (similar) Graphic Media LTD
Latest posts by Nathaniell (see all)
- 18 Ways to Make $1,000 Fast - March 20, 2018
- 11 Essential Oil Network Marketing Companies With Decent Products - March 19, 2018
- 10 Sports Affiliate Programs That Can Get Your Paid Without Stepping On The Field - March 19, 2018